Specialty Vehicles

The city provides reasonable regulations for the use of special and recreational motor vehicles on public and, in conformance with private property.

No operator and/or owner shall operate a recreational vehicle, golf cart, or mini-truck on streets, alleys, sidewalks or other public property without obtaining a permit. All permits will be verified by placing a decal in a clearly visible location on all recreational vehicles, golf carts, or minitrucks. Each individual operator and/or owner of a recreational vehicle, golf cart, or mini-truck must apply for a permit, they are not transferrable.

Every application for a permit shall be made on a form supplied by the city and made to the City Clerk.

Ready to find out more?

Connect With Us

For more information contact City Hall at 507-616-7400 or contact the city offices.

City of Redwood Falls Business and Housing DevelopmentVisit Website
Scroll to Top