If you need help paying your electric utility bills, you may qualify for state or federal energy assistance. For complete qualifications and application information, contact the following agencies:

Southwest Health & Human Services
Energy Assistance Program
266 East Bridge Street
Redwood Falls, MN 56283

United Community Action
Energy Assistance Program
1400 South Saratoga Street
Marshall, MN 56258
Office:  507-537-1416
Toll Free:  800-658-2448

United Community Action
Salvation Army Assistant
164 East 2nd  Street
PO Box 172
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
Office:  507-637-8231

Ready to find out more?

Connect With Us

For more information contact City Hall at 507-616-7400 or contact the city offices.

City of Redwood Falls Business and Housing DevelopmentVisit Website
Scroll to Top